Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All you need is Love :)

I LOVE Valentines Day! It's always been one of my favorite days. I was that kid in middle school.... ok, maybe even high school, that would be handing out handmade valentines to everyone I knew. I would stay up to 1..2..3am in the morning finishing all of them. I love making other people smile and I know how wonderful it feels to have someone do something special for you, just because they care :). It's not about the fancy flowers or decadent chocolates...although, very nice (and always appreciated!)... it's about L-O-V-E. And I am blessed that I am loved and have a lot of love to give! 


 I got some fancy new cupcake cups to help make my cupcakes a little more festive for Valentines Day (bought at AC Moore).
I decided to try FUN da-middles box mix. It was easy, fast and surprisingly delicious. It is a yellow cake with a chocolate filling. I used vanilla buttercream for the frosting with edible pearls and clear sugar sprinkles.     
Much love and sweet days ahead! xoxo Jess

No comments: