Saturday, December 28, 2013

Life Happenings (Part 2)

Ok! So,  I managed to locate some of my other tasty creations! Here we go! Part 2... 

Apple Spice Cake with Cinnamon Frosting
Happy Birthday Emma! 


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip with Cinnamon Frosting...Wowwww! 


Brownie Bottom Reese's Cheesecake
Happy 30th Birthday Hubby! 
This cheesecake was soooo good! 


Pie Day! Every year at my office we have "Pie Day" instead of Thanksgiving dinner. Above I made some mini pies... lemon merangue, cherry, blueberry and mixed berry :)  


Lemon Coconut 


Chocolate Chocolate with a Coconut Caramel Cookie 


My Raspberry filled cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting <3 nbsp="" p="">

Oreo Balls, Snowman inspired! 


Gingerbread Cupcake with Eggnog Frosting



Chocolate Cupcake with Salted Caramel Frosting and drizzle 


My new no-fade baking cups! Love them! 


Thanks! 

No comments: